Sunday, January 24, 2010

A fun night of reggae

I just want to thank SELAH DUBB for having me at 16 Taps for a great show. They really rocked it tonight and were extremely cool. Look forward to seeing SELAH DUBB featured on the site very soon.

SAI COLLINS really blew me away as well! Such a talented young man, and beyond that, such a talented trio. To be able to combine so many musical styles and produce such a sweet sound is a true gift to anyone who ever has the pleasure of seeing Sei perform.

I also got to stop over at Hell's Kitchen to see JAH CREATION. Despite a sparse crowd, they supplied some great rockers. Reggae ruled the night on Princess Street tonight.

Just wanna send nuff raspect to all those who were friendly and cordial tonight, people like SELAH DUBB, SAI COLLINS, JAH CREATION, TIMI IRIE, and definately keyboardist extraordinaire, Carl. I look forward to dealings with all of these artists in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment